Vacancy: HR Generalist / Office Manager
|Job Title||HR Generalist / Office Manager|
|Type||Full-time, permanent||Working hours||9am – 5:30pm (flexible)|
|Reports to||Managing Director||Location||Dublin city centre|
|Function||Shared Services||Department||Human Resources|
Nextpath is an Irish registered company that is part of a group providing its clients with outsourced e-commerce solutions and it is based in the hustle and bustle of Dublin city centre. We have recently established a Customer Operations Team, which delivers a tailored, creative and professional service, supporting one of our client’s sports and casino betting platforms across the Central and Eastern European (CEE) and Portuguese markets. The team currently consists of approx. 35 employees with plans to expand further.
Purpose and Mission
Now that the initial set up phase has concluded, we are seeking a HR Generalist / Office Manager who will be responsible for providing operational shared services support to the business, encompassing all facets of Human Resources and the general management of the office, thus enabling the business to deliver on strategic objectives. Your mission is to apply HR expertise – respecting relevant legislation and best practice – to attract, inspire and enable staff to be exceptional, and to provide the business with all facilities needed to create an efficient and conducive work environment. This is a standalone role suitable for someone who has previously worked in such a role, or who is comfortable taking the next step in their career and take ownership of a standalone role.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide best practice HR advice and guidance to Line Managers and staff throughout the employee lifecycle, at all times applying up to date knowledge of employment, data protection, health & safety and other applicable legislation to your day-to-day activities.
- Collaborating closely with hiring managers, take a lead role in the recruitment and selection process for any hiring requirements, making impartial hiring decisions that will add value to the overall strategic objectives of the company.
- Manage a seamless and enjoyable onboarding and induction process for new hires, as well as respectful offboarding of leavers.
- In liaison with Accounts and a third-party payroll processor, prepare monthly payroll. Coordinate the employee flexible benefits structure, manage the employee Success Bonus Scheme and provide input to line managers on salary reviews.
- Coordinate performance review processes. Identify skills gaps, and ensure appropriate learning takes place either internally or externally.
- Provide advice and guidance to line managers on grievance and disciplinary issues, such as absenteeism, aptitude and attitude, and if required act as impartial mediator between relevant parties.
- Act as the first point of contact for all relevant stakeholders such as the Regus community team, external suppliers, benefits broker, etc. Manage all aspects of the office to ensure a fully stocked, clean and efficient work environment.
- As Chair of the Social Committee, promote positive employee engagement and drive the organisation of staff events and activities.
- Ensure HR and shared services information is kept up to date in the HR & Benefits platform and relevant documents and trackers.
|Key Qualifications, Skills and Experience||Essential||Desirable|
|Intermediate level CIPD qualification as a minimum, with active CIPD membership||x|
|Prior experience in a HR role with exposure to all facets of the employee lifecycle||x|
|Strong knowledge of Irish employment law and other relevant legislation||x|
|Exposure to and understanding of Irish payroll processes is an added advantage||x|
|Eagle-eyed and working with precision||x|
|Ability to build rapport and trust with everyone you come in contact with||x|
|An excellent communicator who oozes empathy, capability and openness||x|
|Embodies the core values of the company, leading by example||x|
|Ability to balance the interests and objectives of the company, with those of the people who make these objectives a reality||x|
|Highly IT literate, particularly in the MS Office suite (Office 365)||x|
|Prior experience with a HRIS is an advantage but not essential||x|
What is life like in Nextpath?
As a Nextpath employee you will be able to balance high professional standards with a casual, collaborative and fun approach to work. You will work in a flat organisational structure allowing you to take ownership of your role and to bring improvements to the delivery of Nextpath’s services through the HR function.
Our employees truly are our most important asset. To reward you for your hard work, we offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefit package that allows you to make your own choices when it comes to what matters to you most.
Please send your CV and cover letter via the form below:
Nextpath Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that by making an application for this position you are agreeing to Nextpath holding your personal information on file for a duration of 12 months from the date of submission for the purpose of this recruitment process and to enable us to touch base with you again with regards to future vacancies within the company.