Would you like to have a 4-day working week?
|Job Title||Customer Service Agent –Bulgarian – 4 Day Working Week – FTC|
|Type||Full-time, temporary||Working hours||8:30am to 7pm (4 days on / 3 days off)|
|Reports to||Customer Service Team Lead||Location||Hybrid between Dublin city centre and remote|
|Function||Customer Operations||Department||Customer Service|
Nextpath is an Irish registered company part of an international group providing its clients with outsourced e-commerce solutions. We launched our Customer Operations Centre in Dublin in late 2019 delivering a tailored, creative and professional customer support service to sports and casino betting platforms across the Central & Eastern European (CEE), Portuguese, Brazilian and Finnish markets. We are now looking to appoint a Bulgarian speaking Customer Service Agent to join our team on a temporary basis.
What is life like in Nextpath?
As a Nextpath employee you will be able to balance high professional standards with a casual, collaborative and fun approach to work. You will work in a flat organisational structure allowing you to take ownership of your role and to bring improvements to the delivery of Nextpath’s services.
It’s not just something we say: our employees truly are our most important asset. To reward you for your hard work, we offer a competitive salary, an annual discretionary bonus, and an attractive benefit package that allows you to make your own choices when it comes to what matters to you most.
Purpose of the role
The overall objective of your role is to simply provide an exceptional service to your customers.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide excellent levels of service to customers via chat and email, targeting first contact resolution and driving customer satisfaction levels to a world class standard.
- Handle a wide variety of player and account queries within agreed service levels.
- Take ownership of any problems or requests from customers and ensure that they are addressed directly or escalated to the appropriate channel.
- Enter customer details and other information in an accurate and efficient manner to the relevant systems.
- Communicate with customers keeping them well informed of products, services and promotions.
- Increase and drive revenue through outbound sales campaigns (no cold calling).
- Liaise closely with other departments in the organisation.
- Support other areas in accordance with business needs.
|Key Qualifications, Skills and Experience||Essential||Desirable|
|Fluency in English and Bulgarian||x|
|Additionally, proficiency in one of the following languages would be an advantage: Czech/Slovak, German, Polish, Hungarian, Portuguese & Finnish||x|
|Proven experience in customer service, e.g. call centre, sales, high-end retail or 4* / 5* hospitality experience||x|
|Background in call centre or online services||x|
|Exceptional written communication skills||x|
|Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships and rapport||x|
|Shows creativity in solving problems||x|
|Highly IT literate, including good keyboard skills||x|
|Thrives in a collaborative work environment working to achieve common goals or objectives||x|
|Demonstrates a positive approach, showing enthusiasm, energy and motivation to bring improvements||x|
Benefits of working for Nextpath Limited:
- Competitive salary which includes a transparent pay progression model.
- Attractive Fixed and Flexible Benefits Package.
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
- Training and development to facilitate your personal & professional skills to enhance your career.
- Hybrid Policy in place.
- Referral Bonus Scheme.
- Walking distance to Luas line & Grafton St.
Top reasons to join Nextpath Limited:
- Employee Focused Culture
- Social Committee & Community to help build strong and long-lasting relationships
- Fun, Friendly and Diverse Workforce
- Leave policies that reflect our belief in proper work-life balance
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
Nextpath Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that by making an application for this position you are agreeing to Nextpath holding your personal information on file for a duration of 12 months from the date of submission for the purpose of this recruitment process and to enable us to touch base with you again with regards to future vacancies within the company.